The Geneva Enterprise Development Center is a 200,000 square foot office and production incubator.
The project is an adaptive reuse venture, sited in a former industrial complex, owned by the Geneva Industrial Development Agency in partnership with the Ontario County Economic Development.
Available Space Range
- 300 square feet to 20,000 square feet
- Economic Development Loans
- Federal and State Grant Facilitation
- Subsidized Rent Cost
Please note: Economic Development Loans and Federal and State Grant Facilitation are dependent upon job creation and investment.
- High Capacity Electric (New York State Electric and Gas)
- High Capacity Natural Gas (New York State Electric and Gas)
- High-Speed Fiber Optics (Multiple Carriers via Axxess Ontario)
- Interstate 90 (5 miles via NY-14)
The Geneva Enterprise Development Center located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region at 122 North Genesee Street in Geneva has office, industrial, commercial, and art spaces available. Space available in this building ranges from 300 square feet to over 20,000 square feet making this building ideal for manufacturing, service providers, non-profits, arts and crafts, performing arts, office uses, technology uses, and more.
- Business Assistance
- Capitalization and Finance Direction
- Shared Conference Room
- Strategic Business Support
- Increase Opportunity
- Reduce Risk
- Save Money
- Save Time