Local Development Corporation
The Geneva Local Development Corporation was chartered to support economic development and neighborhood revitalization efforts in the City. The agency has developed a number of programs to support small business development, including the business plan competition, "Race for the Space" and the live local campaign "Live Where You Work."
In addition to supporting small business and home ownership opportunities, the agency can offer financing support to not-for-profit agencies through the Civic Facilities Bonding Program.
Agendas & Minutes
The Geneva LDC Board meets the first Wednesday of each month at 12pm. Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- LDC Board & Committees
- 9 total seats, 3-year terms
- LDC Staff
There is not currently an established fee schedule.
- LDC Mission & Goals (PDF)
- LDC Bylaws (PDF)
- LDC Code of Ethics (PDF)
- LDC Compensation Policy (PDF)
- LDC Conflict of Interest Policy & Disclosure (PDF)
- LDC Defense and Indemnification Policy (PDF)
- LDC Extension of Credit Policy (PDF)
- LDC Investment Policy (PDF)
- LDC Procurement Policy (PDF)
- LDC Property Acquisition Policy (PDF)
- LDC Real Property Guidelines (PDF)
- LDC Travel Policy (PDF)
- LDC Whistle Blower Policy (PDF)
- LDC Charter - Finance Committee
- LDC Charter - Governance Committee
- LDC Charter - Audit Committee