Ice Rink Season at the Geneva Recreation Complex
Opening Day for for public skating Saturday, October 30th 12:30-2:30pm
Public Skating Hours
- Weekdays - 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Friday and Saturday Nights - 6:30 to 9:30 pm
- Saturdays and Sunday Afternoons - 12:30 to 2:30 pm
Please note: No Evening Public Skating on the following weekend nights due to HWS Games. (Free admission to ice rink season pass holders)
- November 5
- November 12
- November 19
- December 3
- January 7
- January 14
- January 28
- February 4
- February 11
- October 30
Daily Admission Pricing
Weekdays: (Monday through Thursday)
- City/Town Residents: Adult/Child $4
- Non-Residents: Adult/Child $6
Weekends: (Friday through Sunday)
- City/Town Residents: Adult/Child $5
- Non-Residents: Adult/Child $7
Season Passes Information
- Child $70
- Adult $80
- Family $95
- Child $120
- Adult $130
- Family $165
Please note: Sign up for your season pass at the Geneva Recreation Department in City Hall during normal business hours, 8:30 am to 4 pm, starting Monday, October 25th. Registration at the Ice Rink will begin on Saturday, October 30th and thereafter at the ice rink when staffing is available during public skating.
Family passes include:
- Up to 6 family members-At least one must be an adult, children must be under 18 years old.
- Additional children can be added to family passes at $10 extra per child.
- Passes do not include skate rentals.
- Please bring all family members when registering so photos can be taken for passes.
- Passes are required for free admission. $5 replacement fee for a new pass.
- We only accept cash or checks at the Recreation Complex; Credit Card processing available at City Hall.
Please note: An ATM is available at both locations.
- Thurs. Nov. 11 12-4p
- Wed. Nov. 24 12-4p & 6:30-9:30p
- Fri. Nov. 26 12-4p & 6:30-9:30p
- Thurs, Fri. Dec. 23-24 12-4p
- Sun, Mon. Dec. 26-27 12-4p
- Tues-Thurs. Dec. 28-31 12-3p
- Mon.-Thurs. Feb. 21st-24th 12-4p
Closed: Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
Holiday Admission Fee
Admission for Holiday skating hours is $6.
- Skate Sharpening - $7
- Skate Rentals - $3
- Snack Shop on site - beverages and small snacks
- Pro-Shop on site - tape, helmet repair, sticks and other essential items for hockey players