Ice Rink Season at the Geneva Recreation Complex
The ice skating rink is not currently open for public skating at this time due to COVID-19 precautions. Please continue to check back here for updates.
Public Skating Hours
- Weekdays - 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Friday and Saturday Nights - 6:30 to 9:30 pm
- Saturdays and Sunday Afternoons - 12:30 to 2:45 pm
Please note: No Evening Public Skating on the following weekend nights due to HWS Games. (Free admission to ice rink season pass holders)
- November 1
- November 8
- November 15
- November 22
- December 13
- January 10
- January 31
- February 7
- November 2
- November 9
- January 4
Daily Admission Pricing
Weekdays: (Monday through Thursday)
- City/Town Residents: Adult/Child $3
- Non-Residents: Adult/Child $5
Weekends: (Friday through Sunday)
- City/Town Residents: Adult/Child $4
- Non-Residents: Adult/Child $6
Season Passes Information
- Child $65
- Adult $70
- Family $85
- Child $115
- Adult $120
- Family $145
Please note: Sign up for your season pass at the Geneva Recreation Department in City Hall during normal business hours, 8:30 am to 4 pm, starting Monday, September 16th. Registration at the Ice Rink will begin on Monday, October 14th and thereafter at the ice rink when staffing is available during public skating.
Family passes include:
- Up to 6 family members-At least one must be an adult, children must be under 18 years old.
- Additional children can be added to family passes at $10 extra per child.
- Passes do not include skate rentals.
- Please bring all family members when registering so photos can be taken for passes.
- Passes are required for free admission. $5 replacement fee for a new pass.
- We only accept cash or checks at the Recreation Complex; Credit Card processing available at City Hall.
Please note: An ATM is available at both locations.
- Monday, November 11: 12 to 4 pm
- Wednesday, November 27: 12 to 4 pm and 6:30 to 9:30 pm
- Friday, November 29: Noon to 4 pm and 6:30 to 9:30 pm
- Monday through Tuesday, December 23 through December 24: Noon to 4 pm
- Thursday through Friday, December 26 through December 27: Noon to 4 pm and 6:30 to 9:30 pm
- Monday through Tuesday, December 30 through December 31: Noon to 3 pm
- Wednesday through Thursday, January 1 through January 2: Noon to 3 pm
- Friday, January 3: Noon to 3 pm and 6:30 to 9:30 pm
- Monday through Thursday, February 17 through February 20: Noon to 4 pm
- Friday, February 21: 11:30 to 2:15 pm
- Friday, March 13: 11:30 to 2 pm
Closed: Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
Holiday Admission Fee
Admission for Holiday skating hours is $6.
- Skate Sharpening - $7
- Skate Rentals - $3
- Snack Shop on site - beverages and small snacks
- Pro-Shop on site - tape, helmet repair, sticks and other essential items for hockey players