Founded in 1886, the Nester Hose Company is Geneva’s second due engine company, home of the “City Engine.” The company operates out of the station located at 207 Genesee Street in the City of Geneva.
On the fire ground, the company is led by:
- Assistant Chief Kevin Powers
- Captain Steven Lathey
- Lieutenant Bill McNicholas
- Lieutenant Nick Raplee
The company’s staff officers are:
- President John Guinan
- Vice President Bill Sweeney
- Treasurer Kevin Powers
- Recording Secretary Robert Harris III
- Financial Secretary Rob Patnesky
To contact the Nester Hose Company, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (315) 789-3995.