Founded in 1880, the Hydrant Hose Company is Geneva’s first due engine company. The company operates out of the fire station located at 79 Geneva St.
On the fire ground, the company is led by:
- Assistant Chief John Wright
- Captain Paul Lathey
- Lieutenant Brian Howard
- Lieutenant Sebastian Gentile
The company’s staff officers are:
- President Gordy Baxter
- Vice President Joe Adulte
- Treasurer Gary Felice
- Recording Secretary Jack Howard
- Financial Secretary F. Edgerton John
To contact the Hydrant Hose Company – call (315) 789-6966.