Located off Forge Drive and Route 14, Geneva
The Geneva Industrial Park is owned in partnership with the City of Geneva, the Geneva Industrial Development Agency, and the Ontario County Industrial Development Agency.
Currently available sites range from 5 to 25 acres.
For Business Inquiries, contact:
Available Space Range
5 to 25 acres
- Land Cost Write-Down*
- Payment in Lieu of Tax
- Economic Development Loans*
- Federal and State Grant Facilitation*
*Dependent upon Job Creation and Investment
- High Capacity Electric (New York State Electric and Gas)
- High Capacity Natural Gas (New York State Electric and Gas)
- High-Speed Fiber Optics (Multiple Carriers via Axxess Ontario)
- Rail Siding (Norfolk Southern and CSX via Finger Lakes Railway)
- Interstate 90 (5 miles via NY-14)