Located at 122 North Genesee Street
Geneva, New York. 14456,
the Geneva Enterprise Development Center is a 200,000 square foot office and production incubator.
The project is an adaptive reuse venture, sited in a former industrial complex, owned by the Geneva Industrial Development Agency in partnership with the Ontario County Economic Development.
Available Space Range
300 sqft to 20,000 sqft
- Subsidized Rent Cost
- Economic Development Loans*
- Federal and State Grant Facilitation*
*Dependent upon Job Creation and Investment
- High Capacity Electric (New York State Electric and Gas)
- High Capacity Natural Gas (New York State Electric and Gas)
- High-Speed Fiber Optics (Multiple Carriers via Axxess Ontario)
- Interstate 90 (5 miles via NY-14)
The Geneva Enterprise Development Center located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region at 122 North Genesee Street in Geneva, NY has office, industrial, commercial, and art spaces available. Space available in this building ranges from 300 square feet to over 20,000 square feet making this building ideal for manufacturing, service providers, non-profits, arts & crafts, performing arts, office uses, technology uses, and more.
Services: Business Assistance, Capitalization & Finance Direction, Strategic Business Support, Shared Conference Room
Values: Reduce Risk, Increase Opportunity, Save Time, Save Money