CANCEL THE ENGINE: The Hook & Ladder Company mans Quint 1181, which can operate as a truck and an engine.
Founded in 1886, the C.J. Folger Hook & Ladder Company is Geneva’s first due truck company. The company operates out of the station located at 207 Genesee St.
On the fire ground, the company is led by:
- Assistant Chief Jimmer McCormack
- Captain Ken DeBolt
- Lieutenant Michael McCormack
- Lieutenant Ken Fulton
The company’s staff officers are:
- President Gary Passalacqua
- Vice President Jimmer McCormack
- Treasurer Ken Fulton
- Recording Secretary Ted Smith
- Financial Secretary Rick Fanning
To contact the Hook & Ladder Company, call (315) 789-2652.