DRI Streetscape & 5 and 20 Materials & Update
Please find more information about the DRI project below. Click on the links and click on the document image to have the documents open for you in full view. Please note several of the documents are very large documents, some may take a moment to load. We are still looking for feedback and please email email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments and specific questions you may have.
June 10th Update – Updated East Castle Street Plan
Click here for the East Castle Street Design PDF Here.
There will be a City Council Special Session on Tuesday, May 7th at 6pm at the Sons of Italy:
Council Handouts at the 5.7.19 meeting:
Please find the draft detailed design report (second link is the appendices) from Barton & Loguidice as of the February meeting:
- Geneva DRI – Draft Design Report February 2019 (ID 1687085)
- Geneva DRI – Draft Design Report Appendices – February 2019 (ID 1658699)
Community Meetings and Responses:
- April –The DRI public meeting on Tuesday, April 9th had over 70 members of our community come and give feedback of the drafted designs for routes 5&20 corridor reconfiguration and downtown streetscape project. If you were not able to make the meeting, please see the attached presentation for more details: Geneva PIM #2 Presentation. Presentation in Power Pt here.
- Please find the meeting summary here: Geneva DRI Public Information Meeting #2 Summary
- Please send any and all feedback and questions on designs and comments can be sent to email@example.com.
- Here are the responses that we have gotten in thus far: 04-25-2019 Geneva DRI Digital Correspondences
- December 1st Meeting Summary- Public Meeting 1 Summary (ID 1643934)
Angled Parking Information, DOT Traffic Report/Responses and Research:
- For more information on how this type of parking leads to improved safety, visibility, loading and unloading, click here: Back_in_Angled_PArking_Info1
- For back in parking FAQs, please click here: Back_in_Angled_PArking_Info2
- For an updated traffic report, please click here.
- Read NYS Department of Transportation comments here: NYSDOT DDR Comment Response Letter – 2019-04-24_